Thursday, October 22, 2009

i love him




1. There is only one happiness in life -- to love and to be loved.
2. What I needed most was to love and to be loved, eager to be caught. Happily I wrapped those painful bonds around me; and sure enough, I would be lashed with the red-hot pokers or jealousy, by suspicions and fear, by burst of anger and quarrels.
--St. Augustine



3. "When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
--Dr Seuss




4. Women wish to be loved not because they are pretty, or good, or well bred, or graceful, or intelligent, but because they are themselves.
--Henri Frederic Amiel

5. The best thing about me is you.
--Shannon Crown




6. Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime.
--Bette Davis

7. If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go.
--Anonymous

8. You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
--Sam Keen




9. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
--Heather Cortez




10. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
--Helen Keller





As for me, what I would quote is that “Love will always be a part of our lives. It is the emotion that God has given us to use for him and to other people.”

No comments:

Post a Comment